Stoppin’ in real quick today.
I have little words among many emotions and a happening schedule right now. I scour bathtubs for incoming guests, cut tissue paper for party blooms, reflect on this same week one year ago and strive to stretch open meaningful gaps of time where I’m fully present with my family…but forgiving myself when I’m not quite there.
A sudden drop-everything-and-head-out-the-door trip to the park yesterday was needful and reawakening.
…and there’s lots I could say but really, truly, I need to be someplace else right now. We have a busy week, and I am contemplating every memory, emotion, victory and moment. I am happy to be here, in this place, celebrating. While she will celebrate her birthday, I will celebrate her Birth Day. They are intricately different and yet intertwined in emotion and purpose, and the celebration of both will be good and healing.
And this one?
Not to be left out, I assure you. I call it “our party” because that it is…a celebration of family and growth and a whole lot of love…for all of us. She made me a mama, and I wouldn’t know how to do this if it wasn’t for her.
Thank you for your continued efforts in helping to make this birthday special by donating and sharing the important message of acceptance and awareness. Nella’s ONEder Fund will be rockin’ until a little past her birthday and now accepts PayPal. And the video is still being shared, so thank you.
And the following shops have all offered to donate part of their proceeds to the ONEder Fund:
* 100% of the cards in the “Nella’s Rockstars” section and 10% of the other cards, at WJC Designs through Feb 28th
* 10% of sales from Heal My Sole skin products until January 31st
* 15% of profits from Dirt and Lace (blog & print design) (until January 24)
* 10% of sales from The Pink Pickle
* $5 from the sale of every pair of Nella’s Rockstar Flip Flops
* 10% profits from any sale at Trisha’s Stella and Dot Site
* 10% of all store proceeds from Loving Shop Tutus (until January 24th).
* 10% of all store proceeds from The Meg Shop Jewelry (until January 31st).
* All proceeds from the Nella Cordelia shoe at Pitter Patter Booties
(bootie was sold out but keep checking…more coming)
* 31% of total purchase from Little Painted Polda Dots Personalized Art using code NELLA at checkout 31% of their total purchase to go to ONEder Fund and each customer will receive free shipping and a surprise amount gift certificate for a future purchase. (until January 25)
* 47% of all proceeds from Bekima Knits (until midnight January 21st)
* 100% all cupcake earrings from Gypsy Lane Studio Jewelry (until Feb 19th)
* 10% of all sales from Candle Conversations (until end of February)
* 40% of all profits from Tahnie’s Stella and Dot Jewelry (through January 27th)
(For this site go to ‘Next’ in the upper right hand corner. Underneath StyleWatch, there’s a link that says ‘Can’t make it to the trunk show? Find your hostess’ Click on that. Put in ‘Nella’s ONEder Fund’ for the hostess information, Nella’s for the first name and ONEder Fund for the last. Click search. It will say ‘the party starts on January 13th.’ Go ahead and click on Nella’s ONEder Fund, click continue and shop!)