June 2018 Registration is closed. Sign up here to be updated when the next session is open for registration.
Ordinary Magic is a 4-week online program led by Kelle Hampton (me!). The experience rekindles your personal connection, helps you clarify your goals and dreams, and awakens the joy of everyday life. As you take the program step-by-step with fellow live participants, you’ll be amazed by the similarities you’ll discover between you and women from all over the world. These are your co-pilots in a quest for deeper daily meaning. Because the ordinary can be magical—it just takes some work, guts, and love.
After the live 4-week experience, you’ll continue to have access to your Facebook community and all program materials so that you can return to the program whenever you need it. Kelle checks in daily—giving you direct support and guidance through podcasts and live support in the group. This will be an experience that you’ll never forget.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Facebook Group with daily guidance and encouragement from Kelle
- 2-3 Podcasts each week, recorded by Kelle during the program—just for your session
- Printable Workbook filled with essays, explorations (your field work!), interactive worksheets and more
- Daily email guidance from Kelle to keep you on track and inspired to follow through with the experience
- A tight-knit community of like-minded women who will become comforting friends and inspiring comrades
- Surprise live group experiences with Kelle customized to exactly what you and the group need to stay excited, engaged, motivated, and make the most of this program!
What does a week of Ordinary Magic look like?
This 4-week program builds upon itself step by step, so each week the power and treasures of Ordinary Magic unfold and reveal themselves more. You’re going to feel challenged but also supported, inspired and excited. If you give Ordinary Magic your all, it will awaken what’s been sleeping inside you, empower you to live life more fully and help you create more meaningful and honest relationships.
At the beginning of each week, you receive a new Ordinary Magic Workbook. There are two to three explorations per week. Day by day, we share our experiences “in the field” doing the explorations with each other in the private group. You might be doing a writing exercise, trying something new at home or in your daily routine, or exploring something outside your comfort zone in the real world (don’t worry—you set the rules!).
If you keep your mind and heart open, you’ll create long-lasting friendships and discover kindred spirits in the private group. Plus, you’ll interact with Kelle in the Facebook group through videos and comments. A couple times a week, you’ll also get an Ordinary Magic podcast episode that has been recorded the night before just for your group—totally customized to your experience and speaking to your questions and revelations.
Here are the major themes we cover during the program.
Week 1: The Sweep. Before we bring in the fun stuff and add the things we want more of to our life, we have to clean up our existing space and get rid of things that don’t serve us.
Week 2: Unearthing Your Dreams. Our jobs/kids/partner/parents/homes need every bit of us, and we don’t have anything left to give ourselves or our dreams….Or do we?
Week 3: Chart Your Own Course. Wherever you are, with the life that you have, in the body that you inhabit.
Week 4: Lifelong Ordinary Magic. We have our foundation. Now we get to build our home. And we get to choose what goes inside.
This program is for you if…
- You feel stuck and ambivalent about daily life.
- You’re seeking an adventure that’s just for you (and maybe you spend a lot of your time taking care of other people’s needs).
- You feel like you’ve lost your spark and need some creative defibrillation.
- You’re the kind of person who loves to say yes to adventures, and you want to stretch new muscles and explore joy in a new way.
- You’ve given up on your dreams, but they still sit dusty in the back of your mind.
- You don’t feel connected to your gut feelings—you don’t know what you truly desire.
- You want to do new, interesting, and exciting things, but you don’t feel confident enough to pursue them.
- You’re overwhelmed by your list of to-dos and feel like your own hopes and needs are so far down on the list you’ll never get to them.
- You’re looking for a safe and encouraging space to connect with like-minded women and find inspiration.
- You want to be kinder to yourself (and others).
- You want to live life actively, rather than watch it go by.
Even more praise for Ordinary Magic…
“Ordinary Magic was an incredible month of “aha!” moments for me. The kind that makes you want to approach strangers at the grocery store and share what you’ve learned because everyone needs to know! The exercises gave me a new perspective on my goals, both personal and professional, and how to achieve them in simple, doable steps. I have added several tools to my toolbox that I previously didn’t know existed and that is my biggest takeaway from the course—feeling equipped to live a more purposeful, intentional, joy-filled life.” – Beth
“Being part of Ordinary Magic forced me to dig deep, to ask myself hard questions (and to answer honestly), to put myself first, and to allow myself to be the woman that I want to be. I realized that I have the power within me to take charge and choose joy. I am so thankful to Kelle for creating Ordinary Magic, and to all of the amazing women, I was able to share this experience with. I know that the workbook will be something I continue to explore and I’m so comforted that even though the 4 weeks are over, the community will remain.” – Erin
It sounds corny, but these four weeks were truly life-changing. It was a community from the start. So many similar stories, encouraging words, and new outlooks from people near and far. I felt connected despite the miles. I have come to have an improved awareness of myself…my strengths, my stumbling blocks, my dreams and goals, and my self-worth. I have integrated routines, affirmation statements, intentional affection, and self-love. I know how to kick my critic to the curb. I am a better mommy, a better wife, a better co-worker, and a better me. I cannot thank you enough! – Jen