Live Program: January 7th – January 27th
(Ongoing access to content and private Facebook group)
Hello, friend! Thanks for checking out Framed!—a 3-week interactive online photography experience created by Kelle Hampton. This course teaches and inspires you to capture meaningful and memorable images from the moments you love.
This course focuses primarily on creative composition, color, light, angles, perspective, and other elements involved in creating evocative and captivating images. The course also covers ways to share our images with people online and offline using captions and narratives that engage and inspire our audience—whether it’s your family, readers or customers. (Scroll down to learn more!!)
Please note: This course is highly focused on the creative and emotional aspects of capturing images and does not include technical instruction on how to use your camera. All you need is an iPhone or Android phone. You can also use a DSLR that you are relatively comfortable using.
Live program runs: January 7th – January 27th
Take this opportunity to capture 2019 in a whole new way. You’ll come out of this experience with exciting and inventive creative strategies and ideas to fuel your images as well as a community that will motivate you to pick up your camera again and again.
This program is perfect for beginners and those who have dipped their toe into photography and are ready to take their skills to the next level. It’s to help make you fall more in love with the creative aspects of photography, feel more inspired to branch out of the box that has every photo looking the same and mostly, to have fun doing it!
And we’ve added three NEW features for this round:
- TWO Facebook groups to create smaller communities that are more focused. One group is for the crew that’s mostly phone-camera focused and one group for the DSLR-camera focused folks!
- Weekly podcasts to get you inspired, focused, and empowered to make the most of each week!
- A greater focus on sharing your photos online, especially on Instagram (we’re really excited about this!)
All you need is a camera phone and an internet connection to participate! This online course is for you if…
- …you’re not sure what to shoot
- …you want to capture the magic of your kids’ childhoods
- …you’ve been frustrated in the past with experiencing a really special moment but not being able to transfer the magic in the images you capture.
- …you want to bring your business to life through imagery on social media, your website and more
- …you’ve always wanted to explore creativity through photography, but don’t know where to start
- …you want to show up consciously and whole-heartedly online with your photos and descriptions/captions
The 3-week experience includes:
- Focused Private Facebook group with Kelle and fellow participants (one group is phone-focused and the other group is camera-focused) (NEW!)
- Weekly podcasts (NEW!)
- A consistent focus throughout the course on sharing your photos online, especially on Instagram!
- Live weekly video calls where you’ll have a chance to ask Kelle your questions (3:30 PM ET/Wednesdays—everyone has access to the recordings)
- Live weekly Facebook group office hours (10:30 AM ET/Fridays—everyone has access to the conversation thread)
- Surprise behind-the-scenes videos throughout the program
- Resource list filled with the apps, tools, and more to reference now and in the future
- 3-4 weekly assignments that will help you build your skills and see your photography improve in only 3 weeks
- Regular email guidance with pictorial PDFs to keep you on track and creatively inspired
- Program website with your program materials
The assignments will cover…
- Night-time photography
- Natural light
- Depth of field
- Portrait photography
- Creative cropping and zooming
- Negative space
- Lay-Flat photos
- Editing with Color Story App
- Editing with Lightroom
- Using WordSwag App
- Photo organization
We can’t wait to get started!
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Refunds are available up until the first day of the course.