Live program: October 1 – October 28 (enrollment ends Monday, 9/24)
Ordinary Magic is a 4-week online program led by Kelle Hampton (me!). The experience rekindles your personal connection, helps you clarify your goals and dreams, and awakens the joy of everyday life. As you take the program step-by-step with fellow live participants, you’ll be amazed by the similarities you’ll discover between you and women from all over the world. These are your co-pilots in a quest for deeper daily meaning. Because the ordinary can be magical—it just takes some work, guts, and love.
This program is for women of all ages! Most participants fall between 25 – 55, but there are also women in their early twenties or 55+ in the Ordinary Magic crew.
You’ll meet… new mothers, empty nesters, entrepreneurs, artists, nurses, teachers, retirees—you name it. If Ordinary Magic calls to you, it’s right for you. We welcome you!
On a typical day during the program… you might spend 10-15 minutes checking in on the group (feel free to spend more!) and 15-30 minutes reading or working on the workbook. There is also one podcast per week to listen to on-the-go, and a 60-minute live video call.
After the live 4-week experience, you’ll continue to have access to your Facebook community and all program materials so that you can return to the program whenever you need it. Kelle checks in daily—giving you direct support and guidance through podcasts and live support in the group. This will be an experience that you’ll never forget.
Questions? Email email@example.com
- Private Facebook Group with daily guidance and encouragement from Kelle
- 1 podcast each week, recorded by Kelle during the program—just for your session
- NEW! 1 live video call each week, during which Kelle will field your questions and give additional guidance
- NEW! 1 live Facebook office hour each week to get your questions answered in the moment
- Printable Workbook filled with essays, explorations (your field work!), interactive worksheets and more
- Regular email guidance from Kelle to keep you on track and inspired to follow through with the experience
- A tight-knit community of like-minded women who will become comforting friends and inspiring comrades
- Surprise live group experiences with Kelle customized to exactly what you and the group need to stay excited, engaged, motivated, and make the most of this program!
What does a week of Ordinary Magic look like?
This 4-week program builds upon itself step by step, so each week the power and treasures of Ordinary Magic unfold and reveal themselves more. You’re going to feel challenged but also supported, inspired and excited. If you give Ordinary Magic your all, it will awaken what’s been sleeping inside you, empower you to live life more fully and help you create more meaningful and honest relationships.
At the beginning of each week, you receive a new Ordinary Magic Workbook. There are two to three explorations per week. Day by day, we share our experiences “in the field” doing the explorations with each other in the private group. You might be doing a writing exercise, trying something new at home or in your daily routine, or exploring something outside your comfort zone in the real world (don’t worry—you set the rules!).
If you keep your mind and heart open, you’ll create long-lasting friendships and discover kindred spirits in the private group. Plus, you’ll interact with Kelle in the Facebook group through videos and comments. You’ll also get an Ordinary Magic podcast episode that has been recorded the night before just for your group—totally customized to your experience and speaking to your questions and revelations. Plus, a weekly live video call and Facebook office hour so we can get to know each other even better!
Here are the major themes we cover during the program.
Week 1: The Sweep. Before we bring in the fun stuff and add the things we want more of to our life, we have to clean up our existing space and get rid of things that don’t serve us.
Week 2: Unearthing Your Dreams. Our jobs/kids/partner/parents/homes need every bit of us, and we don’t have anything left to give ourselves or our dreams….Or do we?
Week 3: Chart Your Own Course. Wherever you are, with the life that you have, in the body that you inhabit.
Week 4: Lifelong Ordinary Magic. We have our foundation. Now we get to build our home. And we get to choose what goes inside.
This program is for you if…
- You feel stuck and ambivalent about daily life.
- You’re seeking an adventure that’s just for you (and maybe you spend a lot of your time taking care of other people’s needs).
- You feel like you’ve lost your spark and need some creative defibrillation.
- You’re the kind of person who loves to say yes to adventures, and you want to stretch new muscles and explore joy in a new way.
- You’ve given up on your dreams, but they still sit dusty in the back of your mind.
- You don’t feel connected to your gut feelings—you don’t know what you truly desire.
- You want to do new, interesting, and exciting things, but you don’t feel confident enough to pursue them.
- You’re overwhelmed by your list of to-dos and feel like your own hopes and needs are so far down on the list you’ll never get to them.
- You’re looking for a safe and encouraging space to connect with like-minded women and find inspiration.
- You want to be kinder to yourself (and others).
- You want to live life actively, rather than watch it go by.
Even more praise for Ordinary Magic…
The program is a great way to discover something new about yourself that will stay with you long after the activities are completed. The value of doing it in a virtual group is tremendous! You will get so much encouragement and support. – Michelle
You are worth this investment of time and energy to help re-energize your life. Whether you have a dream to open a B&B or to raise a healthy family, there are so many women you can and will connect with that feel the same as you. Ordinary Magic gives you the tools to find the opportunities for joy every day. Who doesn’t want that?!?!? – Pallie
This program is like an affirming nod from a friend encouraging you along, saying, “Yes, you can do hard things. It’s worth it. *YOU’RE* worth it.” Let’s do this. – Kylee
This a beautiful program! It’s really something that I can return to time and time again when I need the guidance and positive words to give myself a boost. There are so many things I look at differently now! – Tara
Absolutely. I loved the program and really felt like the activities and explorations were things that I needed in my life right now (which I didn’t think that I really needed tbh). I finished with more ummph than I’ve had in a long time. -Bree