Don’t think I don’t realize that tomorrow is September which you know marks the beginning of my harvest fever. If you’re still enjoying summer and don’t want to hear me gushing about my love for aubergine tights and fall plaids and delicious cable knits (yes, I know we live in Florida, but I don’t want to hear that either), you might want to scoot on out of here to save yourself.
For those who chose to stay…My people! My people! You are my people! I thought I’d go ahead and fall down the rabbit hole of kids fall fashion (girls today, I’ll round up some boys over the weekend). So here you are, a Friday treat. Some delicious fall styles for girls.
1. Mauve Corduroy Jumpsuit ($24.99)
2. Deep Red Dotted Fine Knit Sweater ($17)
3. Floral Blouse ($35.99)
4. Plaid Flannel Button Down (less than $9!)
5. Plaid Backpack ($25.90)
6. Goldenrod Sweatshirt ($12.50)
7. Embroidered Blouse ($29.90)
8. Plaid Skipper Hat ($15.90)
9. Camel Corduroy Pinafore ($18)
10. Retro Plum Sneakers ($26.99 plus 20% 0ff)
11. Plaid Shorts ($29.90) Pair these with brown tights and booties…I can’t even.
12. Black Rain Boots (less than $16!)
13. Rust Corduroy Bell Bottoms (Nella has these, and every time she wears them, I die a little)